AirGrow Base Station and AirGrow Module radio modules
Radio modules AirGrow Base Station and AirGrow Module are the second generation of data network nodes for IoT, designed specifically for automation of plant growing.
They enable data collection and transmission over wide areas of (up to 10 km) with multiple devices of the OverGrower® ecosystem.
AirGrow technology uses a high-bandwidth SNB protocol to create an energy-efficient, long-range LPWAN network.
AirGrow technology features
AirGrow technology features:
- Jam-resistant radio communication
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- High security
- Economic benefit by reducing the amount of wires
- Auto-detection of radio modules and base stations
- Stable communication at up to 10 km line of sight range
- Higher security standards for data exchange
- Creating private network segments for different growing areas
The base station AirGrow Base and AirGrow Module radio modules are automatically deployed as a wireless data network and support all functions while working with the software platform CLOUD.OverGrower®.
High bandwidth, jam-resistance, scalability, communication range are all in one solution - AirGrow.
A kit of AirGrow Base Station and AirGrow Module radio modules
● 1 pcs. AirGrow Base Station
● 1 pcs. AirGrow Module
● 1 pcs. 5m in length 8P8C patch-cord wire
● 1 pcs. DC12V power supply
Weigth: 550 gr.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 116х65х45 mm.